Courgette with tuna and feta
Looking for a tasty and healthy way to handle the abundance of courgette in your kitchen? Then you've come to the right place! This courgette casserole with tuna and feta is the perfect solution to using up those courgettes and putting a delicious meal on the table at the same time. With a combination of flavours that go perfectly together, you'll wonder why you didn't come up with this idea sooner. So dive into the kitchen and prepare for a culinary adventure with this fantastic recipe!
- 2 courgettes
- 2 onions
- 3 eggs
- 1 "tablespoon of wild thyme"
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 200g tuna
- 2 boiled eggs
- 150 g feta cheese
Preparation courgette with tuna and feta:
- Finely chop the onion.
- Grate the courgettes, put them in a sieve and add salt. Drain the courgettes.
- After about 15 min, squeeze the water out of the courgettes and put into a bowl.
- Mix the wild thyme, the 3 eggs, mayonnaise and flour among the courgettes.
- Cut the boiled eggs and feta into small pieces, and add them to the tuna.
- Take a baking dish and put half of the courgette mixture on the bottom.
- Put the tuna mixture on top.
- And then put the remaining courgette mixture on top.
- Place in a preheated oven (180°C) for 40 minutes.