Garrigue honey is 100% pure!
This garrigue honey is guaranteed without added sugar!
Flavour and texture:
- has aromatic fragrance and full flavour that lasts a long time in the mouth
- powerful honey, highly appreciated by honey lovers
- creamy texture
- Note: Any 100% pure honey may crystallise sooner or later! This is actually a quality feature.
- Colour: gold, light amber
Why order this pure honey?
Because there is too much tampering with honey. Paul, our beekeeper, makes his honey in an honest artisanal way. And is guaranteed not to engage in the following practices:
- Some honey producers take too much honey away from the bees and then feed them sugar dough. This weakens the bees, increases bee mortality and reduces honey quality.
- honey is topped up with sugar water, making people think they are buying a liquid honey.
- Each honey has its specific properties. But cheap honey is made up of different types of honey. So it is not pure, natural honey straight from the beekeeper's hive, as it is with our honey.
Sufficient properties garrigue honey
Any honey Strengthens the immune system, is a remedy for coughs and sore throats. Heals burns, minor wounds and acne.
And this garrigue honey has a tonic and strengthening effect on the organism.
Origin garrigue honey
This is honey derived from the flowers of the garrigue. The garrigue is the typical flora of southern France. You will find thyme, lavender, rosemary but also boxwood, holm oak and the local species of pine; pin d'Alep.
Flowering is early in spring and fades in late spring with the first heat. This makes this honey the first honey of the year.
Was harvested in Occitanie, southern France, near Narbonne, in the valleys surrounding the municipality of Fontjoncouse.
Also see the maquis honey From Pascal!