Cold courgette soup with mint
Cold courgette soup with mint:
Once the courgettes in the garden start producing, they don't know when to stop. And we easily end up with a surplus. This zerowaste recipe is original and easy to make.
When the weather is warm, we don't always feel like eating soup. A good alternative is a cold courgette soup with mint. It can be served in a nice glass to accompany an aperitif or in a bowl as a starter.
- 2 small yellow or green courgettes
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- a few drops Grapeseed oil with truffle
- liquid cream (optional)
- Cut the courgette into slices.
- Cut the onion.
- Put everything in a saucepan, add water so that the courgettes are just covered and bring to the boil.
- Boil for 10 min.
- Add the mint and possibly the cream for a creamier result.
- Mix it all together and let the soup cool down.
- This soup can be eaten lukewarm or cold.
- Just before serving, add a few drops of grapeseed oil with truffle. This will give it just that little bit more!
There are no reviews yet.