White beer l'Envouté 33cl
We deliver to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and soon to Switzerland!
White beer l'Envouté 33cl is the typical beer for summer days! It is a delicious top-fermented wheat beer brewed by Charlotte in the heart of the Corbières.
Witbier l'Envouté 33cl is an artisanal, unfiltered and living beer. The natural deposit at the bottom of the bottle reveals its authenticity and quality. To be stored in a dry and dark place.
Preparation and tasting: Witbier combines wonderfully with the following dishes:
- Mussels: A classic with white beer!
- White asparaguss: When we think of asparagus, we often think of white wine, but you should also consider a white beer. You combine white beer l'Envouté with this dish.
- The variation of a dash of this wheat beer in your southern quiche is also very surprising!
- Cheese fondue with champons.
- Fich 'n' chips with wheat beer.
- Fried sole.
- Mussels with lemon and white beer.
- Asparagus beer soup.
- Oven dish of cod and halibut fillet with white beer.
Suggestion; keep this beer cool for about two days and serve it preferably between 8° and 14°. Alc. 5% vol.
ContainsWater, malt, barley, cereals, yeast and sugar. Also contains gluten. These ingredients come exclusively from the Occitanie region. No colourings or preservatives are added!
Do you also know Charlotte's Amber beer l'Evouté 33cl?
Read about the origins of white beer here.
There are no reviews yet.