Natural soap skin with cedar essential oil
We deliver to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and soon to Switzerland!
Natural soap skin with cedar essential oil or vendange skin soap 100g (7% fat content) is a regenerating soap, red and white marbled with a fresh lemon scent. The grape seed oil, rich in vitamin E, is excellent for the epidermis. The exotic verbena, cedar and lemongrass help the oily or acne-prone skin rebalancing.
Thanks to the cold saponification this artisanal soap offers a real answer if you are looking for daily natural skin care. Because thanks to this method, all the beneficial properties and active effects of the plant ingredients are preserved.
Vendange skin soap is the soap of the regeneration. The lemon scent, invigorating essential oils, restorative and nourishing vegetable oils and butters, all sourced from the organic farming, make it the ideal daily care for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Soaped grape seed oil, valued for its nutritional and anti-ageing properties restores and nourishes the skin in depth
- Soaped olive oil, contains in large quantities fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C, E; nourishes and softens the skin
- Soaped coconut butter, very rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids; softens and nourishes the skin
- Soaped shea butter, protects, softens and regenerates damaged epidermis
- Natural plant glycerine softens and improves skin's appearance and suppleness
- Cedar essential oil, with a woody scent, sweet, rich in antiseptic and purifying active ingredients; balances sensitive epidermis
- Essential oil of exotic verbena, prized for its lemony aroma, purifies and disinfects
- Lemongrass essential oil, prized for its tonic, fresh scent; cleanses and regenerates the epidermis
- Red mineral oxide, 100% natural cosmetic pigment, valued for its intense red colour
Discover also the other products of Véronique: Suzette Dermal Soap, Juliette-skin-soap, Shaving foam.
Look here at the images from the soap factory!
There are no reviews yet.