Sweet chestnut cream organic
This sweet chestnut cream organic is available in 330g and 220g. The cream is produced on a small scale by Geoffrey and Stéphanie. They renovate old chestnut groves in Castans, a small village near Carcassonne. Each year, different old varieties of chestnut trees are planted for biodiversity conservation: Marrons d'Olargues, Dauphines, Verdales, Bouches Rouges, Patouillettes and many others ...
The production and transformation of this tasty cream is done exclusively on exploitation.
Sweet chestnut*, wild chestnut*, cane sugar*, vanilla*
Total sugar content: 60g for 100g
Made with 55g of fruit for 100g
*products from organic farming
At breakfast on a piece of bread or in yoghurt.
Sweet recipes: in cakes or on a pancake. With this, you make, for example, the delicious "Verrine: mousse of chestnut cream"
Savoury recipes: to add a sweet touch to stews.
Why choose this chestnut cream?
- Because the chestnut cream has a real taste of chestnuts and is deliciously creamy.
- Because this cream is handcrafted and comes from a very small production.
- Because chestnuts come from a single chestnut forest, where work is done with respect for nature.
- Because the recipe uses cane sugar (and not glucose syrup) and real vanilla (instead of vanilla flavouring or extract).
- Because you pay a fair price for this chestnut cream. Fair for the consumer, and a right price for the producer.
Also see the "Sweet chestnut cream with whisky" From Geoffroy and Stéphanie!