Sweet chestnut syrup organic
Available in bottle size 24cl, this sweet chestnut syrup organic is produced on a small scale by Geoffrey and Stéphanie. They renovate old chestnut groves in Castans, a small village on the "Montagne Noire" near Carcassonne. Every year, different old varieties of chestnut trees are planted for biodiversity conservation: Marrons d'Olargues, Dauphines, Verdales, Bouches Rouges, Patouillettes and many others ...
The production and transformation of this tasty syrup is done exclusively on exploitation.
Sweet chestnut*, water*, cane sugar*
*products from organic farming
Delicious on ice cream, pancakes, pastries or cake. For children: take 1 volume for 5 volumes of sparkling water. For the older ones: take 1 volume for 5 volumes of dry white wine to make your "Kir Châtaigne". Or use this to design your own cocktail!
Savoury recipes: to add a sweet touch to stews.
Why choose this chestnut syrup organic?
- Because chestnut syrup has a real taste of chestnuts and is deliciously versatile.
- Because this syrup is artisanal and comes from a very small production.
- Because chestnuts come from a single chestnut forest, where work is done with respect for nature.
- Because the recipe uses cane sugar (and not glucose syrup).
- Because you pay a fair price for this chestnut syrup. Fair for the consumer, and a fair price for the producer.
Also see the "Sweet chestnut cream" From Geoffroy and Stéphanie!