Marinating squid rings
How can you prepare squid rings? You can marinate the squid first so that they remain soft when fried. Then fry them on the plancha or in a hot pan.
This preparation is very simple and delicious! I usually add a little chorizo. It gives this recipe a bit of a kick!
For 4 persons:
- 500g squid rings
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sel fou n°2
- 1 sweet onion
- 100 g chorizo
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and sel fou n°2 and pour the marinade over the squid rings.
- Add the finely chopped onion
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour
- Cut the chorizo into small pieces
- Heat the plancha and let the squid rings fry on the hot plate for 5 min.
- Add the chorizo and cook for another 1 min.
- Serve with fried new potatoes and a fresh salad or other vegetables.