Spaghetti aux cèpes, spaghetti with porcini mushrooms for 4 people is a delicious dish that you can prepare in no time. You can taste the difference when you choose only pure or natural ingredients. That is why it is best to choose organic products and combine them with the delicious cep from Alexis & Andy.
To give spaghetti aux cèpes an extra touch, sprinkle with a dash of Fleur de sel & cèpes .
Which ingredients do you need to get that southern touch? Take the following fresh products:
400 gr spaghetti
1 clove of garlic
40 gr dried porcini mushrooms
25 cl sour cream
salt, pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil (available soon!).
Preparation and tasting:
- Soak the dried ceps in lukewarm water for 5 min and discard the water (this is to rinse the ceps a little).
- Add lukewarm water again and leave to soak for 25 min.
- Chop the onions and garlic finely and fry them in olive oil.
- Add the cep and fry briefly.
- Turn down the heat and add the sour cream, pepper and salt.
- Add a few tablespoons of the water to accentuate the taste of the ceps.
- Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta.
- Serve with a nice glass of wine.
Tip: save the water from the cep to make a meat sauce or risotto with it.