Sesame-spirulina spread recipe
Do you want to make a healthy vegetarian spread? Then you really should try this recipe. Sprirulina twigs or sprinkles are a superfood in their purest form. In this recipe, I have added a little honey. But for a vegan version, you can do without or replace the honey with another sweetener. For a spicy touch, you can add spices such as coriander or a little pili pili.
This spread can perfectly replace animal proteins. And is very tasty too!
Ingredients for sesame-spirulina spread recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seed puree
- 1 tablespoon garrigue honey
- 1 tablespoon spirulina twigs
- 1 or 2 tablespoons water, depending on the desired consistency
Hydrate the spirulina in the water and then mix all the ingredients into a homogeneous paste.
What is spirulina good for?
Spirulina is a dietary supplement rich in nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Some of the potential benefits of spirulina include:
- Improved immune function: Spirulina can help boost immune function, improving the body's ability to fight infections and diseases.
- Increased energy: The nutrients in spirulina can contribute to increased energy production, reducing fatigue.
- Improved digestion: It can promote digestion by supporting healthy intestinal flora and improving digestive processes.
- Healthy skin and hair: The antioxidants in spirulina can contribute to healthy skin and hair by fighting free radicals and preventing cell damage.
It is important to note that the effects of spirulina can vary from person to person and it is always advisable to seek medical advice before adding a new supplement to your diet.