Risotto aux champignons, zéro-gaspi!
Risotto aux champignons, zéro-gaspi! | Risotto with mushrooms, no waste! This dish for 4 people is a delicious meal that you can prepare in no time. You can taste the difference when you choose only pure or natural ingredients. Do you happen to have some mushrooms in your fridge? And have you kept the water from hydrating the ceps from the recipe spaghetti with ceps? Then make this zero waste recipe in a jiffy!
What you need For the risotto aux champignons, zéro-gaspi?
- 250 g special risotto rice
300 g mushrooms
500 ml water collected after hydrating the ceps
50 gr freshly grated Parmesan cheese + a little to sprinkle
10 cl white wine + 3 tablespoons as extra
2 tablespoons olive oil.
One clove of garlic
Preparation and tasting:
- First of all, prepare the mushrooms. Cut them into large pieces. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and fry the chopped clove of garlic in it for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and cook them on low heat for about 4 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the chopped parsley.
- In a large pan, bring half a litre of water to the boil. To which you add the water from the ceps that you saved from your 'spaghetti with ceps recipe'. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped onions for 3 minutes. Add the risotto rice and cook over a low heat, stirring, for 2 minutes until slightly translucent.
- Before cooking the rice, add 10 cl of white wine (1/2 glass). As soon as it is absorbed by the rice, add a ladleful of stock and mix. Leave to simmer until the stock is well absorbed, then add another ladleful, and so on until the stock is exhausted. (about 20 min)
- When your rice is cooked, add the Parmesan cheese and the mushrooms. Wait 2 minutes and mix everything well. The risotto should be very creamy. Serve the risotto very hot and sprinkle with a little Parmesan and chopped parsley. Bon appétit!
There are no reviews yet.