Puree with black truffle 450g is an already prepared and delicious dish. The puree is made with passion by the Gazel family using natural and excellent products from the Occitanie region.
Preparation and tastingBecause it is nice to combine truffle with neutral and simple flavours, Gazel decided to use potato.
- Puree with black truffle 450g which can be delicious with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Also so good to combine with lamb or veal and grilled vegetables.
- Puree with truffle is the perfect accompaniment for those who fancy candied duck legs!
- And for those who prefer a vegetarian dish, it can be combined with a delicious preparation of ceps!
- Try "saltimbocca" and green asparagus with balsamic vinegar in combination with this puree with truffle!
Contains; Potato 73.5% Milk 10% Liquid cream 10.5% Black truffle (Tuber Mélanosporum) 5% Butter, salt and pepper
Nutritional values for 100gr:
Energy (kJ) 506,90
Energy (kcal) 121,10
Crude protein N x 6.25 (g) 0.95
Carbohydrates (g) 4.21
Of which sugars 0.78
Lipids (g) 4,21 of which saturated AG (g) 0,70
Sodium chloride salt (g) 0.04
Fibres (g) 2,16
Also get to know the delicious "Béchamel with truffle 85g" by Pierre!
What more do we know about the black truffle?