Old-fashioned shaving soap
CREAMY AND RESTORATIVE FOR THE SKIN! - We deliver to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and soon to Switzerland!
Only 1 left in stock
Old-fashioned shaving soap 130g is a unique shaving soap with a lovely fresh fragrance, thanks to the essential oils of mint and rosemary and cedarwood. 100% natural and good for every skin type. For months of shaving fun!
How to shave the old-fashioned way? Moisten the beard or skin with warm water. Use a good shaving brush, moisten it with warm water and turn it in circles. Apply the foam to the skin. Allow the foam to work in briefly and then shave. Thanks to the creamy foam, the blade glides softly over the skin. The result is an outstanding shave.
The soap foams quickly, is restorative and leaves a refreshing scent. This artisan shaving cream is prepared with vegetable oils and butters from organic farming. This is the solution for those who find it difficult to tolerate traditional foams and shaving gels.
Old-fashioned shaving soap is packed in its aluminium box with lid. This way, the soap keeps its scent and you can easily take it anywhere. Is ecological and economical in use.
ContainsThe cold saponification of shea butter, avocado oil and olive oil preserves all the precious active ingredients.
- Natural white clay, rich in silica; purifies and cleanses dry and delicate skin, restores and softens.
- Peppermint essential oil, known for its fresh smell; stimulates, calms by "fresh effect".
- Cedarwood essential oil, for a restorative effect
- Rosemary essential oil, famous for its unique, powerful, fresh and herbaceous scent; revitalises and gives elasticity to the skin.
- Soaped "shea" butter is very rich in vitamins and has a high content of unsaponifiable matter. It repairs damaged skin.
- Soaped avocado vegetable oil, valued for its anti-ageing effect. It nourishes, protects and restructures dry or ageing skin.
- Soaped olive oil, very rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and fatty acids; soothes and deeply moisturises the skin.
Do you also know Veronique's "Honey Soap 100g"?
There are no reviews yet.