Natural soap skin with ylang ylang essential oil or Madagascar skin soap 100g (6.5% fat content). The exotic fragrance of ylang ylang and the beautiful red and white colour make Madagascar a unique soap. This soap is enriched with sesame oil, which is rich in fatty acids and has regenerating properties. The soap is suitable for all skin types (except for pregnant women and breastfeeding).
Thanks to the cold saponification this artisanal soap offers a real answer if you are looking for daily natural skin care. Because thanks to this method, all the beneficial properties and active effects of the plant-based ingredients are preserved. All ingredients are sourced from the organic farming.
Natural soap skin with ylang ylang essential oil is, thanks to its perfume, the soap that makes you dream away of holidays every time you use it.
- Soaped sesame oil, rich in essential fatty acids, regenerates and softens the skin and protects it from ageing
- Soaped olive oil, contains in large quantities fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C, E; nourishes and softens the skin
- Soaped coconut butter, very rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids; softens and nourishes the skin
- Soaped shea butter, protects, softens and regenerates damaged epidermis
- Natural plant glycerine softens and improves skin's appearance and suppleness
- Ylang-ylang essential oil is known for its action against stress and its exotic fragrance
- Sweet orange essential oil, rich in vitamins and antioxidants, sweet fruity and sweet fragrance; soothes
- Red mineral oxide, 100% natural cosmetic pigment, valued for its intense red
Look here at the images from the soap factory!
What is Ylang Ylang?