Natural soap skin with lavender essential oil
We deliver to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and soon to Switzerland!
Natural soap skin with lavender essential oil 100g (7% fat content) is a soap for sensitive and injured skin, blue and white marbled with a herbaceous fragrance. Lavender soap is the ideal care for epidermis exposed to the sun, the cold, the wind, ...Lavender soap, thanks to its natural vegetable oils and butters, has all the properties to make sensitive skin hydrate and restore.
Thanks to the cold saponification this artisanal soap offers a real answer if you are looking for daily natural skin care. Because thanks to this method, all the beneficial properties and active effects of the plant-based ingredients are preserved. All ingredients are sourced from the organic farming.
Natural soap skin with lavender essential oil is also the soap of our grandmothers, with its irreducible floral and herbaceous fragrance and its pleasant texture.
- Vegetable oil of saponified macadamia, famous for its scent of roasted hazelnut, restructures, nourishes and protects
- Soaped olive oil, contains in large quantities fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C, E; nourishes and softens the skin
- Soaped coconut butter, very rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids; softens and nourishes the skin
- Soaped shea butter, protects, softens and regenerates damaged epidermis
- Natural plant glycerine softens and improves skin's appearance and suppleness
- Lavender essential oil, famous for its floral and fresh scent, as well as for its regenerative and soothing virtues; restores and heals, soothes and relaxes
- Lavandin essential oil, purifying and relaxing fragrance, rich in antiseptic and healing active ingredients; relaxes and purifies sensitive skin
- Blue mineral oxide, 100% natural cosmetic pigment, valued for its palette of blue, consists of ultramarine and silica
Discover also the other products of Véronique: Suzette Skin Soap, Vendange-skin-soap, Shaving foam.
Look here at the images from the soap factory!
There are no reviews yet.