The lavender ointment bio 20g You can apply to your whole body. Smells delicious. And works soothing and softening.
- sleep-promoting: apply a little ointment to your temples, wrists and under your nose. Helps relax just before falling asleep.
- the ointment gives more calm, you don't rush into stress so quickly thanks to the relaxing effect of the lavender.
- Soothing ointment to use after shaving, for skin irritations, minor wounds and bruises.
- indicated for nappy rash thanks to the bacterial action of lavender.
- Mosquito repellent: apply a little ointment to your wrists and ankles. Mosquitoes do not like the smell of lavender and will stay away as a result.
- keeps lice at bay: apply a little ointment to your son or daughter's temples before going to school. The lice don't like the smell and will therefore stay at bay.
Why buy this lavender ointment Bio?
- Because the ointment is made with products from organic farming.
- It contains no dyes or artificial ingredients.
- Because ailments can be alleviated naturally.
Composition of lavender ointment bio:
olive oil, beeswax, lavender aspic essential oil.
Also see the "Hydrolate of Lavender Bio 200ml" by Manu!
Learn more about the powers of beeswax.