Gravlax of salmon
A quick and easy recipe of gravlax with salmon. This delicious cold starter can be made in a jiffy! If you love fish and freshness, this is a must...
For this recipe, I prefer salmon legs because they have the same thickness, which is not always the case for salmon fillets. The recipe can be made with dill, but I like marjoram for its freshness which stands out well in this recipe.
- Mix the coarse salt with 2 chillies, the brown sugar and the marjoram
- Place a cling film in a dish
- Spread half of the mixture on the foil and put the 2 salmon legs on top.
- Put the other half of the mixture on the salmon and close the foil carefully.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for 24 hours
- Carefully remove the salmon from the foil, rinse it and pat it dry with household paper before slicing it.
- Serve the salmon on a nice piece of bread or with a crunchy salad