Grapeseed oil with black truffle 10cl It is best not to heat it in order to preserve its subtle aromas.
It is excellent for use in cold cooking:
- A potato salad becomes extra creamy by adding oil.
- Boiled vegetables and meat become extra tasty by topping them with some oil.
- A home-made muesli could use some oil so that you get a more complete meal.
- A fruit juice is ideal for adding oil.
- You can, of course, put it on a salad or make a dressing with it.
- In addition, a pasta salad with a little grape seed oil makes it a special and complete meal.
ContainsGrape seed oil of French origin with black truffle aroma < 0.2%
Storage: This oil is best kept in a cool and dark place!
Also get to know the delicious "Risotto with black truffle 450g" from Pierre and Claude!
What more do we know about the black truffle?