Chocolate mousse with lavender, a zero waste recipe!
Method chocolate mousse with lavender:
What flavours are delicious with chocolate mousse?
There are several flavours that go well with chocolate mousse. Some popular flavour combinations are:
1. Orange: the fresh and citrusy flavour of orange combines well with the creamy chocolate flavour of the mousse.
2. Raspberry: the sweet-sour flavour of raspberries can offer a nice contrast to the rich chocolate.
3. Caramel: the sweet and creamy caramel flavour can be a delicious addition to chocolate mousse.
4. Mint: the refreshing flavour of mint can provide an interesting balance against the intense chocolate flavour.
5. Coffee: if you love coffee, a hint of coffee flavour can enhance the chocolate flavour of the mousse.
Of course, taste is personal, so you can also experiment with other flavours you like to combine with chocolate mousse.