Calendula wound ointment Bio
We deliver to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and soon to Switzerland!
Calendula wound ointment Bio 20g
Marigold or calendula wound ointment organic is a classic caring ointment that you really just have to have in the house. It is mainly used for wound treatment and skin conditions. It is a natural way to take good care of the skin. The ointment is economical to use.
Effect of calendula ointment?
Calendula ointment is antiseptic, healing, itching and anti-inflammatory.
Marigold provides antioxidant protection to fatty substances in the body, contributes to cell growth and is essential for a functioning immune system.
What to use calendula ointment for:
- natural skin care; for rough, dry, chapped, irritated skin
- chapped skin and lips
- winter hands and winter feet
- particularly suitable as a baby care ointment for nappy rash
- hydration of the superficial layers of the skin and dry skin in particular
- provide relief from sunburn and insect bites
- It also helps with cuts, abrasions or burns and promotes wound healing
- helps heal post-operative scars
Instructions for use:
Apply a little ointment on the problem area up to 3 times a day.
For external use only.
macerate of wild calendula, vegetable oil, beeswax, lavandin super essential oil.
Also visit the other care balms of La Cabane Du Berger;
Building Balm Bio 20g | The Sportsman Balm Bio 20g | Dandelion Balm 20g | Spike Lavender Balm 20g | Shepherd's Ointment Bio 30ml
Read more about the Marigold or Calendula.
There are no reviews yet.