Calendula wound ointment Bio 20g
Marigold or calendula wound ointment organic is a classic caring ointment that you really just have to have in the house. It is mainly used for wound treatment and skin conditions. It is a natural way to take good care of the skin. The ointment is economical to use.
Effect of calendula ointment?
Calendula ointment is antiseptic, healing, itching and anti-inflammatory.
Marigold provides antioxidant protection to fatty substances in the body, contributes to cell growth and is essential for a functioning immune system.
What to use calendula ointment for:
- natural skin care; for rough, dry, chapped, irritated skin
- chapped skin and lips
- winter hands and winter feet
- particularly suitable as a baby care ointment for nappy rash
- hydration of the superficial layers of the skin and dry skin in particular
- provide relief from sunburn and insect bites
- It also helps with cuts, abrasions or burns and promotes wound healing
- helps heal post-operative scars
Instructions for use:
Apply a little ointment on the problem area up to 3 times a day.
For external use only.
macerate of wild calendula, vegetable oil, beeswax, lavandin super essential oil.
Also visit the other care balms of La Cabane Du Berger;
Read more about the Marigold or Calendula.