Discover our artisanal mustard with white wine produced in Occitania in the south of France.
Add a touch of Occitan craftsmanship to your kitchen and taste the pure flavours of our artisanal mustard with a hint of white wine. Imagine yourself in the sunny and delectable region of Occitania while enjoying our delicious mustard.
Ingredients artisanal mustard with white wine:
- mustard seed (brassica juncea) from Occitania or France
- Occitan white wine vinegar
- white wine (IGP Côtes de Prouilhe, Chardonnay grape variety)
- Gruissan salt (2g, is half as much as the mustard in department stores)
- without added preservatives
- the mustard is lactose-free and sugar-free
The choice was made to mix the different textures of the mustard seed: ground, half-crushed and whole grain. This gives a surprising crunch to this mustard recipe.
Also discover the artisanal mustard!