Tapas luxury gift basket is pure indulgence! 'Aperitifs' are a tradition in France. It is a custom to get together with friends or colleagues to end the day or the working week pleasantly. But also to start a meal with. A perfect apero is a nice glass of wine with appropriate appetisers. Thanks to this gift basket, you can enjoy pure, festive, artisanal delicacies made in the South of France. Or to put it another way, an aperitif not to be missed.
This Tapas luxury gift basket, designed as a gift contains:
- Kit popcorn with cèpes 180g (love la foret)
- Foie gras duck liver 120g (Christophe Tardieu)
- Fig jam by Eva (with care produced from our Swiss neighbour's fig orchard)
- Artichoke & truffle caviar 85g (Pierre and Claude Gazel)
- Terrine of Biòu with cèpes 170g (Manade Arthur Naga)
- Packed in a beautiful black reusable box with magnetic closure!
Discover the pleasure of enriching your dishes with our products every day! Each of these products can be perfectly combined with each other. They are spreadable delicacies on toast or baguette! Find the most typical French delicacies in this gift box. So as to give you a moment of pleasure. But above all to enjoy naturally produced regional products for once.
Because you too deserve this pampering!
That's why it's best to check out the original gift box:Apéro with friends!